galapogos
GM, Team Biceps
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

The dangers of Aspartame

Post by galapogos »

The dangers of Aspartame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22170441334340

Watch the video and make up you own mind.

"Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World": A Compelling Documentary that Exposes the Real Dangers of Aspartame and How it Became FDA Approved

Most anyone interested in natural health will understand that artificial sweeteners are not healthy for you. But nearly everyone of us leads busy lives that limits us from reading all we would like to, especially about things that may not be that much of a problem anyway.

After all, millions of people drink diet sodas every day and they aren't dropping dead like flies, and the government did approve this sweetener as safe so it can't be too bad.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

If you believe the above you are in for a sorry surprise. The beautiful aspect of this movie is that in a short ninety minutes you will easily in the relaxed comfort of your own home finally understand why aspartame is a toxic poison and needs to be avoided at all costs.

Personally I own Dr. Robert's $100 phone book size reference on Aspartame and a number of other books on the topic. However, I have never had the time to read them and understand at a foundational level why aspartame was so toxic. I just knew it was not natural and should be avoided and there were many that had problems with it. This movie allowed me to easily and passively learn the specific reasons and details on why aspartame is best avoided by all humans who are interested in staying healthy,

I had this movie for six months before I had a chance to finally have some free time and pop it in the DVD player to view it. Once I did I had to do some EFT and tapping to forgive myself for not watching this video sooner. It was one of the best DVDs I have seen on health and I highly recommend and endorse this movie.

If you, or someone you know and love, drinks diet soda or consumes aspartame in any form, then this video is an absolute must see for you.

Riveting Industry Case Study of a Food Supply in Crisis

"Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World" reveals one of the most pervasive, insidious forms of corporate negligence since tobacco.

The toxic long-term effects of aspartame are often dismissed as a "hoax" by the sweetener industry; however this new documentary thoroughly unravels something infinitely more alarming than merely a "hoax."

About 200 times sweeter than the refined sugar it is meant to replace, Aspartame is the artificial sweetener used in such brands as Equal and Nutrasweet. Not long ago, aspartame was on a Pentagon list of biowarfare chemicals submitted to Congress -- yet this lethal product remains on grocery shelves and continues to be highly touted in the media.

FDA Approved Biomedical Genocide is Revealed

Aspartame complaints represent 80-85% of food complaints registered with the FDA. So-called "diet" products containing the chemical sweetener aspartame can have multiple neurotoxic, metabolic, allergenic, fetal and carcinogenic effects.

Despite mounting evidence to the contrary, many people still see aspartame as a safe diet aid -- even though it has been demonstrated that the use of this product actually causes people to consume more food.

Aspartame is not your friend. In 1991, the National Institutes of Health listed 167 symptoms and reasons to avoid the use of aspartame, but today it remains a multi-million dollar business. Known to erode intelligence and affect short-term memory, the components of this toxic sweetener may lead to a wide variety of ailments including:

* Brain tumors
* Birth defects
* Diseases like lymphoma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue
* Emotional disorders like depression and anxiety attacks
* Epilepsy/seizures
* Migraines
* Numbness
* Hearing Loss and ringing in the ears
* Blindness, blurred vision and other eye problems
* Stomach disorders

Your body does not do well with regular sugar, let alone poisonous synthetic sugars like aspartame. With some resources indicating that aspartame may be found in over 9000 consumable products, this man-made sweetener is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid.

The American diet may well be one of the reasons 18 million of us suffer from migraines, with aspartame at the top of the list of possible culprits.

Eliminating aspartame from your diet would go a long way toward improving your health. If you aren't familiar with all the ailments associated with this artificial sweetener, "Sweet Misery" will indeed open your eyes to a biomedical genocide that has been covered up for far too long.

A Personal Journey Uncovers the Medical Horrors of Aspartame

Part documentary, part detective story, Sweet Misery starts with filmmaker and narrator Cori Brackett's poignant story about how she discovered aspartame's ill effect on her health. Brackett had a strange cause-and effect experience with the diet cokes she was drinking and quickly found herself disabled and diagnosed with MS.

Her condition quickly progressed to the point that she had double vision, slurred speech, and weak limbs forcing her to use a wheelchair. When she read an article about aspartame being connected to many health problems, Cori immediately quit using products that contain aspartame -- like diet soda.

As if by magic, many of her symptoms disappeared. Through dietary changes and a host of therapies, Cori's condition improved and continues to do so to this day. After spending a decade in a mental fog, unable to do anything -- today she is medication and symptom free.

Cori Brackett's journey takes us across the United States to learn more about the devastating effects of aspartame from an impressive list of medical experts -- including renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock. Dr. Blaylock explains how aspartame is a slow neurotoxin that's particularly harmful for diabetics.

Brackett also consults two respected MDs and a psychologist to describe what aspartame does to the body and the brain. All agreed -- aspartame is poison.

Another source of Brackett's inspiration came from Dr. Betty Martini, the director of the nonprofit group Mission Possible. Martini has been searching the globe for over 12 years for every shred of evidence that exists about the dangers of aspartame -- attracting the expertise of principled professionals who have furthered our understanding of aspartame biochemistry to the point where no valid arguments counter claim the absolute conclusion that aspartame is a toxic poison unfit for human consumption.

Credible Evidence Validates Corporate Fraud and Manipulation

In "Sweet Misery" aspartame victims throughout the country are finally given a voice. A close examination of the process for approving aspartame by the FDA leads to examples of how powerful corporations are influencing once trusted institutions. Loaded with compelling interviews, this powerful examination includes:

Archival footage from G.D. Searle, the producer of aspartame, and federal officials to describe the amount of propaganda and "dirty tricks" big business used to push aspartame on the market.

Many heartfelt conversations with some of the aspartame victims. One victim, a middle-aged mother, suffers in a different and more agonizing way than most. This woman is serving a 50-year sentence for allegedly poisoning her late spouse, despite that many of the health signs point to her late husband's bad reaction to aspartame.

Key dialogue with Arthur Evangelista, a former Food and Drug Administration investigator, who exposes how far major conglomerates went to legalize the use of aspartame in the United States, and the resulting domino effect on its use in other countries

Consumer Attorney Jim Turner's candid report of his exchange with Donald Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld was the CEO of Searle, and, at the same time, part of Reagan's transition team when the FDA's board of inquiry was overruled to allow the marketing of Aspartame as a food additive. Until this time aspartame was unanimously rejected by the FDA.

A Must See Movie that Can Literally Save Your Life

For those who have seen Sweet Misery -- adjectives like "incredible" are often used to encourage others to see the world's main experts on aspartame expose and invalidate the propaganda put out by the pharmaceutical industry. And those in the field of medicine who were directly involved with the making of this film maintain, "Anybody who sees this movie will now know the whole story."

The fact that tons of aspartame is pumped into the world population each year, knowingly and deliberately -- especially with the historical and documented record of fraud and misrepresentation expertly defined by this movie -- constitutes a conspiracy of the highest order, as well as criminal negligence.

The only rewards of continued use of aspartame are increased profits for the medical and pharmaceutical industries and chemical companies that produce aspartame and treat people suffering from its toxic deadly effects. I could not encourage you more strongly to watch this documentary -- your life may well depend on it.