The Science of Cuckoldry

The forum that sees the most traffic
Derek
15lb curler

The Science of Cuckoldry

Post by Derek »

For a different perspective on relationships.

---

By sex therapist & relationships counselor Susan Gower

After studying human sexuality for many years it has become inarguable to me that a cuckold relationship (in which the wife engages in sexual activity with a variety of men while her husband remains faithful) is most compatible with basic human evolutionary make up. It is straying from this evolutionarily grounded human bonding relationship that has produced such misunderstandings and conflict between the sexes.

At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partner’s. Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire. The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children. This second desire begins to grow once a woman has found her life mate and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this later and more powerful drive overpowers her sexual desire for her life mate. This is why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time. At the same time her sexual desire for other men is increasing. Often this desire for other men becomes so strong she cannot deny it. This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her genetic code.

http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the- ... cuckoldry/
Work Smart, Work Hard, and Kick Ass.

Skinny twig... Time to bulk up!

aaron
15lb curler

Re: The Science of Cuckoldry

Post by aaron »

lol fuck you derek, you seriously havent changed? lolol. if you choose this path its ur choice, but you know there're so many married couples amongst our midst now and still...? access denied bro.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Post by galapogos »

This thread is like, 3 years old. I would hope that he has wised up, but who knows? Anyway, deleting the spam...

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

lolol sorry goi my bad haha, i didnt notice the disrepancy between derek's post and the spam, i thought derek just posted it and i was LOL? paiseh!

mirkoccp
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3
No curling in the: curl rack

Post by mirkoccp »

goi goi