feels so lethargic after having..

Diet related topics
manyu882
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

feels so lethargic after having..

Post by manyu882 »

a meal with boneless chicken tigh, lettuce and 60ml of olive oil.
anyone knows of a reason?? my first time spammming olive oil and i feel so LAGGgg.
i tested it again with tuna + lettuce and 60ml of olive oil also feels the same.
dont have any problems with my other fatty meal which consist of eggs or fatty meat
POSB saving account no: 209-06968-7

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Re: feels so lethargic after having..

Post by kacie »

the oil.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.—Seneca

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

manyu882 wrote:a meal with boneless chicken tigh, lettuce and 60ml of olive oil.
anyone knows of a reason?? my first time spammming olive oil and i feel so LAGGgg.
i tested it again with tuna + lettuce and 60ml of olive oil also feels the same.
dont have any problems with my other fatty meal which consist of eggs or fatty meat
wah 60ml. tt's 4 tbs? my ear hurts palpably aft drinking even 1-2tbs....and i feel sick and very heaty aft that... not sure if tt's normal

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Ryan.carpediem wrote: wah 60ml. tt's 4 tbs? my ear hurts palpably aft drinking even 1-2tbs....and i feel sick and very heaty aft that... not sure if tt's normal
hmm that certainly don't sound normal at all to me...
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

M.Hunter wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote: wah 60ml. tt's 4 tbs? my ear hurts palpably aft drinking even 1-2tbs....and i feel sick and very heaty aft that... not sure if tt's normal
hmm that certainly don't sound normal at all to me...
it's true. perhaps I'm not eating enough vegetables(2-3 servings a day). too heaty liao.but there was once when i increased to about 4 servings for tt day, just to experiment but it didn't seem to help much =/

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

maybe...just maybe, you're just tired.
Working "hard," or the perception of working hard, doesn't really mean anything. Sweating, vomiting, and breathing hard could be a good workout or a tropical disease kicking in.-Dan John