Mucus Milk

Supplement related topics ("natural" or otherwise)
M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Mucus Milk

Post by M.Hunter »

http://www.cytosport.com/ProductGroup.a ... tGroupID=1

Ingredients: EvoPro™ (Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Caseinates, Whey concentrates rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, Colostrum Extract, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Lactoferrin).
LEANLIPIDES™ (Trans fat free Lipid complex consisting of Canola Oil, Sunflower and/or Safflower oil, MCT's, L-carnitine),
fructose, cocoa powder, Maltodextrin,
CYTOVITE I™ (Vitamin and Mineral premix consisting of (Vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, folate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyrodoxine HCL, cyanocobalamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, di-calcium phosphate, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, ferrous fumerate, magnesium oxide, copper gluconate, zinc oxide, chromium nicotinate),
GCC (proprietary endogenous creatine precursor consisting of Glycocyamine, betaine anhydrous), Natural and Artificial flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.

I dun wanna hijack manyu's thread with noob question.. But whats so good with this product? BB.com forums have quite a lot of people using it too. But i've read also people saying that this thing has a lot of fats. Now even got snacklike packaging one ah.

Nutrifirst is selling for $78, 2.84lbs. They're having a sale this weekend, dunno if it'll be cheaper, but i might order from Mr.manyu when my wallet allows. Meanwhile i just stick to oats and milk.

Wa piang now got Monster Milk also. Perfect for Monster Hunter!
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

h
Pro and hardcore

Re: Mucus Milk

Post by h »

if manyu can get it for <$50, then it's definitely cheaper.
...and more selection flavor-wise.

the only adv of buying from nutrifirst would be the time it takes to get the product.

...i've heard that Evo Pro is better than Muscle Milk (something that's added to Muscle Milk is bad, I guess), and Dave Barr wrote an article on T-Nation about something that's in the Muscle Milk awhile ago. can't remember the details but if you do the search it shouldn't be too hard to find. (i think it's been a few years since the article came out, I'm not sure if it's still in muscle milk)

...I'm not so sure about the fat contents. i think i've heard something about it on fitcast once, but the dude didn't go into details.

personally, it's one of the best tasting protein, that's the only reason i prefer it... and i don't get gas... people say protein is getting better, but some still give me massive gas attack.
prudens quaestio dimidium scientiae...

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Yeah something was added in MM before that wasn't great health wise, can't remember the name as well but began with a 'h' or 'c' IIRC. However, AFAIK they've also taken it out from it since then.

As for taste, I agree, it's the smoothest/creamiest shake I've ever tasted.

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

tastes fucking good but hmm.. carb content a lil on the high side ah sian lol if not those trying low carb ah song song alr.

wasnt that thingy sposed to cause some brain damage of sorts in the long run or sth

h
Pro and hardcore

Post by h »

we all suffer brain damage in the long run.
and we all die in the long run.

...but yea, it was something along the line of brain damage.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Found some info http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =107977401

The ingredients listed from nutrifirst contains that glycocyamine shit. Dunno if the one manyu getting contains it. lol
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

manyu882
Pro and hardcore

Post by manyu882 »

wah, i nv read this section for so long already..
POSB saving account no: 209-06968-7

h
Pro and hardcore

Post by h »

banana strawberry was a miss, in terms of taste.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

I guess i'll be getting MM, but no so soon yet. I've always thought cytosports stuff always tasted good.

h
Pro and hardcore

Post by h »

banana strawberry doesn't have much taste.
you'll have to add banana and strawberries to make it taste like banana strawberry.
you might as well get vanilla

Mr Enigma
Barbells are my friends

Post by Mr Enigma »

saw this video some time back.. not that i take muscle milk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExyNf3u7iQg
Ziklag Fitness http://www.ziklagfitness.com/
Weightlifting blog http://weightliftingsingapore.wordpress.com/
SGWeightlifting http://www.youtube.com/user/SGWeightlifting

The definition of strength: “having the dedication, determination, desire, and discipline to believe and become.”