QBfoods

Diet related topics
Weib
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

QBfoods

Post by Weib »

Since everyone knows what QB foods - http://www.qbfood.com.sg/webtop/index/ sells this is a guide on how to get there..

Take MRT/Bus to Boon Lay.
If you're lazy, take 246 from boon lay interchange - stop at the 2nd stop.
When you alight, walk straight to a green street sign stating "Bee Chin Cres", Its at a junction of a building called "SMC".

Turn left and follow the road up, its about another 1- 2mins walk. Its a green building with a big 8 Bee Chin Cresent infront of Rudi's food and after a BH food warehouse. - Cannot miss it as its the only green building on the road.

If you're gung ho - from the MRT walk into the interchange and then go straight towards Jurong Point.
Theres a Overhead bridge leading into a park connector, cut across the park and you'll see a ST kinetics, walk further down the road and turn into the first road in where you'll see a bus stop where the 246 stop is.

After that follow the instruction as above.

Worth the trouble to stock up on weekly basis.
Paid 70 bucks for 5kg of meat - 2kg chicken thigh, 2kg Striplion and 1kg of mutton cubes.

They have loads of other stuff like seasonings, honey, cheese..etc.
quite a well stock place for a "westerners" diet.
Working "hard," or the perception of working hard, doesn't really mean anything. Sweating, vomiting, and breathing hard could be a good workout or a tropical disease kicking in.-Dan John

xarope
Pro and hardcore

Post by xarope »

Thanks. I was reminded of this on saturday, and forgot to look it up again on the weekend.

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

I think we need to find a mule (like this host or the other Canadian) who works in the area or has time on their hands, since if I recall, the place closes by 6. Barring that, order a mass quantity and they deliver.

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

$100 bucks for free delivery.
but if its 18 bucks per kilo, 100 bucks is seriously alot of beef.
unless of course you can afford wagyu.. i saw was $144/kg

My fridge is overflowing from 5kg of meat already..
and i'm planning to consume 300 grams per day, looks like it'll be a weekly affair..

Its so damn cheap that even aussies were stocking up food from there lol...
its great place if you're going to throw a party actually.
Working "hard," or the perception of working hard, doesn't really mean anything. Sweating, vomiting, and breathing hard could be a good workout or a tropical disease kicking in.-Dan John

Jordon
Pro and hardcore

Post by Jordon »

Is the beef halal? or the meat actually.

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

nope. they sell pork.
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

i think got halal chicken..from the site it states..
cause i think they get from malaysia.

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

quick get your angus!

i bought a kilo.

Didn't rock me out like the wagyu but a lil better than the normal grass fed.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

The angus is grass fed but grain finished.

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

I need a mule!!! Especially if the hours are only until 6 during the week.

Otherwise, can someone conclusively tell me how much I have to order to get free delivery. Numbers have ranged from $100-$200. In any case, that means anywhere between almost 4-8kg of ribeye or more if it is cheaper products.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

I dunno, just give them a call or email them.

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

actually what you can do is, call them ask them to help you pack in all in the order and tell them that you'd be there soon.

Take a cab from your place and do a round trip, get in get out and back home or get your wife to do it.

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

Weib wrote:actually what you can do is, call them ask them to help you pack in all in the order and tell them that you'd be there soon.

Take a cab from your place and do a round trip, get in get out and back home or get your wife to do it.
Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a Saturday morning activity... at least it's only once every couple of wks or once a month

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

You could go crazy like Jon Wong/Derrick and buy 400bucks worth of meat at one shot!

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

I don't know i don't really freeze the meat so they get slimy after 1 of 2 weeks.

I don't like frozen meat so i keep it chilled but fresh meat can't be kept chilled for too long in a conventional fridge.

dqsy79
Gym? What's that?
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Re: QBfoods

Post by dqsy79 »

Hello there,

I chanced upon this thread while doing a google search for QB, i happen to be working there.

Would like to update interested parties on our present situation. We have a online ordering service going on for a couple of years now @ http://www.qbfood.com.sg .

For purchases above SGD$200 we offer free delivery. We have a call-back process to confirm your order and arrange delivery timings and ask that you give us up to 2 working days to prepare your order.

While for purchases less then SGD$200, the option to self-collect is available at our factory at 8 Chin Bee Crescent, Jurong, S(619893)

Our operating hours are:-

Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday : 9am - 1pm
Sunday & Public Holiday : Closed

Thank you.