Aryan brotherhood documentary

The forum that sees the most traffic
alex
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Aryan brotherhood documentary

Post by alex »

They make our toughest local gangsters look like boy scouts.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... rotherhood

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Re: Aryan brotherhood documentary

Post by KEVIN LIM »

alex wrote:They make our toughest local gangsters look like boy scouts.

Trust me, you have not seen our toughest gangsters yet.
Constant Variant, Functional Movements executed at high intensity eliciting in an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains........
The sceince is in the Programme, the magic is in the Movements

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

KEVIN LIM wrote:
alex wrote:They make our toughest local gangsters look like boy scouts.

Trust me, you have not seen our toughest gangsters yet.
"According to the FBI, although the gang makes up less than 1% of the prison population, it is responsible for up to 18% of murders in the federal prison system."

"Michael Thompson is a former leader in the Aryan Brotherhood (AB) prison gang.He claims to have killed twenty-two people behind bars, all gang-war related while a member of the brotherhood."

Even Charles Manson the infamous psychopath asked to be recruited and seeked their protection from black inmates.

They even asked a black inmate to assault John Gotti a Mafia boss behind bars because he wasnt paying his protection fees anymore.

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

they also human...wads the most evil crime they can do...murder only wad....

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

If you have seen one of our toughest gangster I don't think you would call them boyscouts. The aryan brother hood like to attack in numbers but some of our toughest gangster can take on ten people with bare fists, I don't think a boy scout can do that.
Constant Variant, Functional Movements executed at high intensity eliciting in an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains........

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

KEVIN LIM wrote:If you have seen one of our toughest gangster I don't think you would call them boyscouts. The aryan brother hood like to attack in numbers but some of our toughest gangster can take on ten people with bare fists, I don't think a boy scout can do that.
tts cos they use the "supplements"

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

KEVIN LIM wrote:some of our toughest gangster can take on ten people with bare fists, I don't think a boy scout can do that.
take on ten(trained/untrained in fighting) of them AND win?

vicvic
Pro and hardcore

Post by vicvic »

if you've ever been in a fight environment, the last mother fucker you wanna mess with is the one who loves to see blood and won't stop until there's enough of it.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

wrong. the last mofo you wanna mess with is jack bauer. you don't mess with jack bauer. he will fuck you up.

Twxian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Twxian »

Ryan.carpediem wrote:
KEVIN LIM wrote:some of our toughest gangster can take on ten people with bare fists, I don't think a boy scout can do that.
can if chiu are ip man
wo yao da shi ge !!!

vicvic
Pro and hardcore

Post by vicvic »

Twxian wrote:can if chiu are ip man
wo yao da shi ge !!!
LOL. that fight scene was insane.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Twxian wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:
can if chiu are ip man
wo yao da shi ge !!!
hmm, ip man don't have, vr man can?

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

I have heard a story of this small sized gangster in Singapore, i dont wanna disclose his name here.He took on 10 people from what i heard(cant remember if armed or unarmed) but that was in a narrow space where they had to attack him in a line.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

I heard that for each guy who had won a fight against 10 other guys, Chuck Norris has that guy for breakfast.
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

M.Hunter wrote:I heard that for each guy who had won a fight against 10 other guys, Chuck Norris has that guy for breakfast.
LOL.

when Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norrised.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.—Seneca

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

Ryan.carpediem wrote:

a few of them ex heavyweight boxing champs, afew others trained on the streets or in jail.
Take on ten and a few had to be admitted to hosipital for stitches. These guys don't go around looking for fights or trouble and they will only use force when cornered because they know the amount of damage they can inflict. These are really some of the toughest gangster in spore that I know are far from being boyscouts.

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

KEVIN LIM wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:

These guys don't go around looking for fights or trouble and they will only use force when cornered because they know the amount of damage they can inflict.
Respect. that's what i hope to become.

Are you one of them?

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Ryan.carpediem wrote:
KEVIN LIM wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:

These guys don't go around looking for fights or trouble and they will only use force when cornered because they know the amount of damage they can inflict.

Are you one of them?
Wait a minute, you hope to become a gangster? Say it ain't so.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

galapogos wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:
KEVIN LIM wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:

Are you one of them?
Wait a minute, you hope to become a gangster? Say it ain't so.
one can't survive on a plate of hope.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

galapogos wrote: Wait a minute, you hope to become a gangster? Say it ain't so.
of course not. I just want to learn how to defend myself, and be able to use lethal, debilitating force to protect myself (even against multiple armed attackers) when my life/loved ones are in danger.

At the same time, be secure and wise enough not to go around looking for opportunities to hurt ppl/start fights.

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Ryan.carpediem wrote:
of course not. I just want to learn how to defend myself, and be able to use lethal, debilitating force to protect myself (even against multiple armed attackers) when my life/loved ones are in danger.

At the same time, be secure and wise enough not to go around looking for opportunities to hurt ppl/start fights.
This is Singapore lah Ryan. Please wake up. What lethal debilitating force u talking about?

If u have actually been involved in a fight, and actually received a beating of your life, its a wake-up call. But, when u see your own arms and legs causing so much hurt to the other party, you would wish that you have never even learnt how to fight. At least thats how I feel.

U are in JC, and this year you are taking the exams which will hopefully bring you admission into a university. In singapore, if u got money, lawyers can fight for u.
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Sufian wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:

This is Singapore lah Ryan. Please wake up. What lethal debilitating force u talking about?

If u have actually been involved in a fight, and actually received a beating of your life, its a wake-up call. But, when u see your own arms and legs causing so much hurt to the other party, you would wish that you have never even learnt how to fight. At least thats how I feel.

U are in JC, and this year you are taking the exams which will hopefully bring you admission into a university. In singapore, if u got money, lawyers can fight for u.
need to rob people to get money to get lawyer.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Imo, now one of the best fighter is Subhas Anandan liao la. I heard he was from some notorius Indian gang in that past.

Ryan.carpediem wrote: I just want to learn how to defend myself, and be able to use lethal, debilitating force to protect myself (even against multiple armed attackers) when my life/loved ones are in danger.
When u see just ONE armed guy. Just one fucking armed guy with just a knife, and you know his eyes's on you. It'd be fucking good if you can seriously just be calm and think of what to do. Seriously dude.
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

M.Hunter wrote:Imo, now one of the best fighter is Subhas Anandan liao la. I heard he was from some notorius Indian gang in that past.

Ryan.carpediem wrote: I just want to learn how to defend myself, and be able to use lethal, debilitating force to protect myself (even against multiple armed attackers) when my life/loved ones are in danger.
When u see just ONE armed guy. Just one fucking armed guy with just a knife, and you know his eyes's on you. It'd be fucking good if you can seriously just be calm and think of what to do. Seriously dude.
lol. sharing your personal experience now eh?

vicvic
Pro and hardcore

Post by vicvic »

OR... if you're alone, you can as fast as your legs can carry you, jump through obstacles, over roof tops and get out of harm's way.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Lol really man. It'd be easy to imagine how good you'll be at counterattacking all sorts of people, especially after movies like ip man and ong bak lol. But when the situation's here, it'd actually be relieving if u have time to pee in your pants.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

M.Hunter wrote:Lol really man. It'd be easy to imagine how good you'll be at counterattacking all sorts of people, especially after movies like ip man and ong bak lol. But when the situation's here, it'd actually be relieving if u have time to pee in your pants.
i told you to shoot the motherfucker when you had the chance didnt i?

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

DIE MUTHAFKER DIE DIE TIME'S UP CLOSE YOUR EYES!!

ok.. Cant even feel my arms man. Fucking wrong situation.. Just wrong..

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

Ryan.carpediem wrote:
KEVIN LIM wrote:
Ryan.carpediem wrote:

Are you one of them?

Sometimes its better to just walk away, trust me. If you accidentally injured another man to the point of paralysis (lets just say you punch him and he slipped and hit his head on something sharp) , you will live with that guilt forever because he is also some body else's son and if he dies you will be murderer for life.

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Kevin, those men you described are definately not gangsters since they dont look for trouble.

As for someone getting paralysed or maimed as a result of you defending yourself..well too bad, they asked for it, they had it coming.