Post by aaron »

hahahahhahahhahah boey sibeh funny knn.

manyu882
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Re: KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

Post by manyu882 »

sounds fun. ok i'm in it. but its a challenge to myself. anyone got extra dipping belt to borrow :mrgreen:
POSB saving account no: 209-06968-7

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

haha.

$30 of coke zero is a lot. Why not u treat me go Newton..$30 worth of Stingray and Kailan... that one I on... The carl's junior thingy, no problem. Lets motivate each other to our goals. I motivate u to get the 6 pack, u motivate me to get an impressive back pose.

60kg Pull-up at least. Here I come.

BTW, Manyu, use rope can already lah. Just wrap yourself with towels first.
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

kacie wrote:
you sure i wont ever be able to pull 48kg? your sentence is flawed, because if i can do 1bw pullup im alr doing more than 48kg.
but if you meant that i wont ever be able to pull with 48kg + bw, i can join in, whether i want to or not because it'll disrupt my current plans, i'll see abt what you can offer.
Sufian wrote:
kacie wrote: this is more and more exciting... BUt seriously Jon, 48kg pull-ups are nothing for rugby guys like me and KC. Confirm can do one... haha
U are not smart to invite KC for this challenge.
He said his max was 30kg mah, so I take it as that lor. If he purposely undercut his max, then what to do?

Rugby big fuck ah? I never rubgy also can pull like that, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
you sure i wont ever be able to pull 48kg? your sentence is flawed, because if i can do 1bw pullup im alr doing more than 48kg.
but if you meant that i wont ever be able to pull with 48kg + bw, i can join in, whether i want to or not because it'll disrupt my current plans, i'll see abt what you can offer.
Sufian wrote:
kacie wrote: this is more and more exciting... BUt seriously Jon, 48kg pull-ups are nothing for rugby guys like me and KC. Confirm can do one... haha
He said his max was 30kg mah, so I take it as that lor. If all purposely undercut their max, then what to do? Rugby big fuck ah? I never rubgy also can pull like that, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
haha... u never rugby, but u are a true blue RKC guy. Thats the biggest fuck top end athlete ever. Top of the line conditioning generally expected out of u. Well, for the time being, u should be ashamed of yourself. :finga: :finga:

Well, rugby guys are not big fuck, but we generally know how to get through pain, and just work our ass off till the body shuts down. Thats the way rugby training is. Doesn't apply to all though. Applies to those who actually do train and play hard during the game. Pain tolerance is pretty high I would say.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
Sufian wrote:
He said his max was 30kg mah, so I take it as that lor. If all purposely undercut their max, then what to do? Rugby big fuck ah? I never rubgy also can pull like that, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
you're dissing me before i even said anything. i told you the truth abt the 30kg max. if you continue to diss me, i reckon i should up the bet to 2 year's worth of free train rides.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.—Seneca

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sufian wrote:haha.

$30 of coke zero is a lot. Why not u treat me go Newton..$30 worth of Stingray and Kailan... that one I on... The carl's junior thingy, no problem. Lets motivate each other to our goals. I motivate u to get the 6 pack, u motivate me to get an impressive back pose.

60kg Pull-up at least. Here I come.

BTW, Manyu, use rope can already lah. Just wrap yourself with towels first.

Then if we both achieve then how? Both lose then how?

Sufian wrote:
haha... u never rugby, but u are a true blue RKC guy. Thats the biggest fuck top end athlete ever. Top of the line conditioning generally expected out of u. Well, for the time being, u should be ashamed of yourself. :finga: :finga:

Well, rugby guys are not big fuck, but we generally know how to get through pain, and just work our ass off till the body shuts down. Thats the way rugby training is. Doesn't apply to all though. Applies to those who actually do train and play hard during the game. Pain tolerance is pretty high I would say.
Wtf is RKC? Is my name on Dragondoor? Let me check... no leh! :mrgreen:

Good lor, got rugby to train you. I only have my determination not to go for knee replacement surgery, and fear of falling over and breaking a hip with I'm old.

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Jonathan wrote:

then we go out and makan together lor.. I belanja u carl junior, then u belanja me newton.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Sufian wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

then we go out and makan together lor.. I belanja u carl junior, then u belanja me newton.
cb, do i get my train rides then?
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sufian wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

Ah... ok lor. Now is time for me to sleep, because not getting enough sleep will retard my fat-loss. Don't distract me anymore.

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

kacie wrote:
you're dissing me before i even said anything. i told you the truth abt the 30kg max. if you continue to diss me, i reckon i should up the bet to 2 year's worth of free train rides.
kacie wrote:cb, do i get my train rides then?

Eh, no one asked you to butt in lar. It's between me and Sufian. You want to feel dissed go ahead lor, rugby guys are like that one must join in and gang up ah?

I ask Herman come and join in, his kettlebells of justice super move will kill all of you.

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

"Sufian"

u give me 6 pack.. tiger beer standard also can.

Eh can clarify tiger beer standard or not? I just google tiger beer ad and this came up...

WTF?

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

This thread ish hilarious :lol:

manyu882
Pro and hardcore

Post by manyu882 »

@ sufian: hmm rope ah.. u use the nylon one? or the normal one?. ahha like tt i need to dig out my npcc knots and lashes notes and tie one myself.
POSB saving account no: 209-06968-7

hematite
I love the leg extension machine!
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Post by hematite »

hahahaha...what a funny thread to fill me up after exams...
If I die, i die fighting!
If I fail, I fail trying!

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Let's motivate each other a little more Mr Sufian!

I took this when I woke up this afternoon at 12. No flexing or faking or anything, just letting my belly hang out. Of course, good quality pictures are in order, I made sure everything is well lit and easily seen.

This is my work pants. When I was really really really fat, first week of March after the Strongman Prelims, I had to wear size 40. It wasn't a snug comfortable fitting size 40, it was bursting at the seams squeeze your gut in size 40, because male ego dictates thou shalt always wear pants a few sizes too small.

Image Image

Fast forward 8 weeks later. Actually 9 now. Lo and behold, magic! I can wear my size 36 jeans again! Snug and comfortable 36 as you can see, not force it in size 36.

Image Image

Of course, this doesn't mean I'll get a 6-pack in time. But it does show I'm moving in the right direction with real down to earth easy to show results. No need to be so scientific pro and hardcore when it comes to fat loss, pants size fitting cannot bluff, especially with something like jeans.

So get ready Mr Sufian, end of June those burgers are mine!

hematite
I love the leg extension machine!
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Post by hematite »

any side bet going around?..

i wanna bet..!
If I die, i die fighting!
If I fail, I fail trying!

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Congrats Mr Boey...

U definitely are hading in the right direction... The burgers look like they will be yours.

I have yet to start weighted pull-ups yet. Starting on Tuesday... So, lets see if I can steal a meal from u.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

this is getting interesting.

main reason is because both have the credibility to end what they started, and the balance could tilt in anyone's favour.

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

Jonathan wrote:Let's motivate each other a little more Mr Sufian!

I took this when I woke up this afternoon at 12. No flexing or faking or anything, just letting my belly hang out. Of course, good quality pictures are in order, I made sure everything is well lit and easily seen.

This is my work pants. When I was really really really fat, first week of March after the Strongman Prelims, I had to wear size 40. It wasn't a snug comfortable fitting size 40, it was bursting at the seams squeeze your gut in size 40, because male ego dictates thou shalt always wear pants a few sizes too small.

Image Image

Fast forward 8 weeks later. Actually 9 now. Lo and behold, magic! I can wear my size 36 jeans again! Snug and comfortable 36 as you can see, not force it in size 36.

Image Image

Of course, this doesn't mean I'll get a 6-pack in time. But it does show I'm moving in the right direction with real down to earth easy to show results. No need to be so scientific pro and hardcore when it comes to fat loss, pants size fitting cannot bluff, especially with something like jeans.

So get ready Mr Sufian, end of June those burgers are mine!
Without poorly-lit taken-with-cellphone pics, how can we be sure that that's really you and not some stand-in?

Good progress so far. Definitely, we'll see in June how things go...

Speaking of which, how goes Jen and Goi's half-chicken duel? Things have gotten awfully quiet on that front

Twxian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Twxian »

i think need to wait until exam over then will heat up

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

Twxian wrote:i think need to wait until exam over then will heat up
xian, we 2 try something to compete ai mai? compete nin wii!
Score Fitness with Kevin.
http://kevinchia.sg/

Twxian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Twxian »

pray that one is very shack...more tiring than 300...

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sufian wrote:
I have yet to start weighted pull-ups yet. Starting on Tuesday...
Trying to be funny har? GO AND TRAIN LAR!!! :mrgreen:

Canuck eh wrote: Without poorly-lit taken-with-cellphone pics, how can we be sure that that's really you and not some stand-in?
You know, somebody in this forum REALLY missed a great opportunity to turn the fat-loss thing into a marketing and advertising campaign for himself. Instead, that someone chose to be consumed by numbers that don't show anything and take lousy photos that don't show anything. Tis a great pity indeed.

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Basket, been very busy this past month. Latest photos just taken today...

End of June coming soon. I can feel the abs coming out, and the burgers in my mouth! And you know what's the most surprising thing? I went to weigh myself at Tampines Clubfitt, also today, and I fucking weigh 86kg. Either something has grown or my fats have solidified to a new density.

Anyway, can't wait till end of June. Diet now very very clean, training intensity upped. Last month liao, might as well chiong all the way.

Can you smell it Sufian? Can you smell what's coming?

Actually he knows lar. Let me take this opportunity to thank Sufian for his advice and encouragement. :prayer:

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

no problem. I just advise and encourage. U are the one who put in the hard work.

BTW, next time take photo, especially to show abs and such, can u pls shave?

jenjls
Barbells are my friends

Post by jenjls »

Sufian wrote:no problem. I just advise and encourage. U are the one who put in the hard work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
More than a conqueror through Him who loved me

The Sovereign Lord is my strength: He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights - Habakkuk 3:19

56k dial up modem since 2006!

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Sufian wrote:no problem. I just advise and encourage. U are the one who put in the hard work.

He's doing it for you. So you have 1 less reason to stir kopi...

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Ok lar ok lar sorry for traumatising you Sufian.

To shut the naysayers up... no choice, last minute take after workout. Click to enlarge, but don't complain about sweat and hair ah. :mrgreen:

Of course lar, no doubt people will say workout will give a huge pump, so tomorrow late morning when I wake up I will take again and you will see a huge flabby tummy. Like a certain 8 time IBFF-Pro already said here, I certainly have nothing that resembles a 6-pack.

18th June, I may probably not make it. It is difficult, very difficult. But I will still try. For earlier pics, compare to those above please.

Typical Singaporeans can bet now if they want, most likely you will win, I will still honour my bet. But being typical Singaporeans, surely still won't bet one.

Already have a new found respect for bodybuilders. I already said it many times, but to achieve anything close to their physique, unbelievably difficult.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

still better results than *ahem*.