KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

The forum that sees the most traffic
aaron
15lb curler

Re: KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

Post by aaron »

agreed, much better. but just for the naysayers, id like to see you post your diet. trng wise we've seen, how about the diet? i trust your choices, just interested to have a look.

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

Jonathan wrote:Ok lar ok lar sorry for traumatising you Sufian.

To shut the naysayers up... no choice, last minute take after workout. Click to enlarge, but don't complain about sweat and hair ah. :mrgreen:

Of course lar, no doubt people will say workout will give a huge pump, so tomorrow late morning when I wake up I will take again and you will see a huge flabby tummy. Like a certain 8 time IBFF-Pro already said here, I certainly have nothing that resembles a 6-pack.

18th June, I may probably not make it. It is difficult, very difficult. But I will still try. For earlier pics, compare to those above please.

Typical Singaporeans can bet now if they want, most likely you will win, I will still honour my bet. But being typical Singaporeans, surely still won't bet one.

Already have a new found respect for bodybuilders. I already said it many times, but to achieve anything close to their physique, unbelievably difficult.
elton ish my idol
Score Fitness with Kevin.
http://kevinchia.sg/

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sorry ah, again last minute, I have something more important to do. This time just woke up, not so pump, furthermore forget drank water...

Size 40 to size 34. No six-pack of course, but size 40 - 34, no big deal lar har. Anyway gtg. A week more to go. See what I can do.

alex
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Post by alex »

h
Pro and hardcore

Post by h »

size 34???

shit, my gut is now bigger than yours............... but someone told me i need a big one for strongman.
prudens quaestio dimidium scientiae...