KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

The forum that sees the most traffic
Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

Post by Jonathan »

Eh you bloody bugger, you tell you did a 50kg PULL-UP? And you posted it on Youtube? What the fuck, you don't know the difference between PULL-UP and CHIN-UP ah, MR PE TEACHER??? Yours is a CHIN-UP. You even labelled your video a CHIN-UP! :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j5hgWFaAuU

Mine is a PULL-UP. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsYBaj_IYVY

Nin nao hia, I believe your word, then you talk so big want to challenge me this and that. Then I see the video, WHAT THE FUCK. Knn, I see you using so much effort for your 50kg CHIN-UP, I doubt you ever did your 60kg PULL-UP man. Wah lao eh, fuck sia talk big only! You go do one 48kg or 50kg PULL-UP now, you can even do your 60kg PULL-UP, I don't care whether you lose, win, or equal me, I just want to see if your WORD can be trusted again. Don't talk money hor, now you don't even have a video to prove your PULL-UP claims. And don't say you got PULL-UP and CHIN-UP mixed up hor, me, Goi, Keith and KC all heard what you said at your place hor! What shit is this man. If you still want to claim what you want to claim with no video, then you are no better than Kenshin, like that I say I fully believe Wayne did a 90kg PULL-UP lor! Bloody fucker, kelong lar, KELONG LAR!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S: I'm not angry hor, this is just me getting excited. But since Sufian so KELONG, I think when I've slimmed enough I'll try go beat my old record, just to rub it in his KELONG face! PULL-UP and CHIN-UP got DIFFERENCE HOR!

aaron
15lb curler

Re: KELONG LAR SUFIAN!!!

Post by aaron »

hahahahahhah boey you are such a ginna.

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

You're already the ginna-nest. Proven last night. Shall I quote from Mr. Kevin? No no, I will ask him come and put you in your place. :finga:

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Post by M.Hunter »

Lol.
This is a video response to gixxer07 bw+50.8kg chin up
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

Jonathan wrote:You're already the ginna-nest. Proven last night. Shall I quote from Mr. Kevin? No no, I will ask him come and put you in your place. :finga:
Yah I mean who would go out with a girl named after bat shit and claims she is the hottest girl at st james????
Constant Variant, Functional Movements executed at high intensity eliciting in an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains........
The sceince is in the Programme, the magic is in the Movements

Weib
Pro and hardcore

Post by Weib »

eat too free liao.
Working "hard," or the perception of working hard, doesn't really mean anything. Sweating, vomiting, and breathing hard could be a good workout or a tropical disease kicking in.-Dan John

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Jonathan wrote:Eh you bloody bugger, you tell you did a 50kg PULL-UP? And you posted it on Youtube? What the fuck, you don't know the difference between PULL-UP and CHIN-UP ah, MR PE TEACHER??? Yours is a CHIN-UP. You even labelled your video a CHIN-UP! :x

Nin nao hia, I believe your word, then you talk so big want to challenge me this and that. Then I see the video, WHAT THE FUCK. Knn, I see you using so much effort for your 50kg CHIN-UP, I doubt you ever did your 60kg PULL-UP man. Wah lao eh, fuck sia talk big only! You go do one 48kg or 50kg PULL-UP now, you can even do your 60kg PULL-UP, I don't care whether you lose, win, or equal me, I just want to see if your WORD can be trusted again. Don't talk money hor, now you don't even have a video to prove your PULL-UP claims. And don't say you got PULL-UP and CHIN-UP mixed up hor, me, Goi, Keith and KC all heard what you said at your place hor! What shit is this man. If you still want to claim what you want to claim with no video, then you are no better than Kenshin, like that I say I fully believe Wayne did a 90kg PULL-UP lor! Bloody fucker, kelong lar, KELONG LAR!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S: I'm not angry hor, this is just me getting excited. But since Sufian so KELONG, I think when I've slimmed enough I'll try go beat my old record, just to rub it in his KELONG face! PULL-UP and CHIN-UP got DIFFERENCE HOR!
Finally... this is what I have been waiting for... An open challenge!!

Ok Sui. 8 weeks u show me your six-pack, same day I show you my best weighted pull-up. Just to make it better, after that I do chin-up also. 8 weeks. Same time, same channel.

You want to play youtube, we play youtube. Hahahaa
U pose your 6 pack, I pose my 6 pack. Then u do the pull-up, I also do.

To make things interesting, why dont we invite Ben to play this game also?? On boh?
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Sufian wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Eh you bloody bugger, you tell you did a 50kg PULL-UP? And you posted it on Youtube? What the fuck, you don't know the difference between PULL-UP and CHIN-UP ah, MR PE TEACHER??? Yours is a CHIN-UP. You even labelled your video a CHIN-UP! :x

Ok Sui. 8 weeks u show me your six-pack, same day I show you my best weighted pull-up. Just to make it better, after that I do chin-up also. 8 weeks. Same time, same channel.

To make things interesting, why dont we invite Ben to play this game also?? On boh?
too free? place bets!
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.—Seneca

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

kacie wrote: too free? place bets!
cannot, they kelong one. they will purposely make the underdog win then jiak all our money. :snooty:

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

NABE... all this carefully planned set-up for nothing ah? SPoiler siah.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

galapogos wrote:
cannot, they kelong one. they will purposely make the underdog win then jiak all our money. :snooty:
im asking them to bet between the both of them. one can give free train rides, the other can give lots of supps.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Sufian wrote:NABE... all this carefully planned set-up for nothing ah? SPoiler siah.
i see through your plans you scheming bastards!!! :snooty:

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

galapogos wrote:
Sufian wrote:NABE... all this carefully planned set-up for nothing ah? SPoiler siah.
i see through your plans you scheming bastards!!! :snooty:
it was so obvious from the way he and boey were looking at each other.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

This is interesting. :lol:
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

KEVIN LIM wrote:
Yah I mean who would go out with a girl named after bat shit and claims she is the hottest girl at st james????
Yar lor. Guano right, bat shit? What's her name, Ginno, Gunno, GYNO? Don't forget, the tranny has a longer dick that his and his father's combined.

Word.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Guava ai mai?

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

Jonathan wrote:
KEVIN LIM wrote:
Yar lor. Guano right, bat shit? What's her name, Ginno, Gunno, GYNO? Don't forget, the tranny has a longer dick that his and his father's combined.

Word.
Hahaha yesterday was a blast man, I haven't laughed so hard for a long time.
Constant Variant, Functional Movements executed at high intensity eliciting in an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains........

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sufian wrote:

First. Eh fuck you, don't pull a Peter Rouse on me hor, where are your pull-up vids, har, HAR? PULL-UP HOR, NOT CHIN-UP.

Second, SEPARATE the 6-pack and pull-up, they are NOT RELATED hor. Trying to pull fash one on me har? Knn, if I deviate go and train pull-up now, then I will end up no 6-pack and a sub-par max pull-up. No no no, one thing at a time! 6-pack first, THEN pull-up later say. Why? 6-pack you already proven, I haven't, so I listen to you. Pull-up I already got vid to prove, YOU haven't got vid to prove, so you listen to me. Fair?

Not I want to pray youtube, you are the one who shoot your own foot lor.

Invite Ben to pray, ONZ! But ONE thing at a time. SIX-PACK FIRST. 8 WEEKS. STARTING FROM TODAY. I lose, I admit I lose, I not loser like Louis, but if I win, I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN to your face! By the way, don't expect my 6-pack to be competition standard hor, you want competition standard I immediately go lipo liao.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Yes, I wanna see your 6pac. 3 2 1 GO!!!

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

kacie wrote:
galapogos wrote:
im asking them to bet between the both of them. one can give free train rides, the other can give lots of supps.
Eh fuck you, you have never got a 6-pack or will ever pull 48kg. If you bet and lose, what can you offer? Sell your backside? Fuck off lar.
Last edited by Jonathan on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Jonathan wrote:
Sufian wrote:

First. Eh fuck you, don't pull a Peter Rouse on me hor, where are your pull-up vids, har, HAR? PULL-UP HOR, NOT CHIN-UP.

Second, SEPARATE the 6-pack and pull-up, they are NOT RELATED hor. Trying to pull fash one on me har? Knn, if I deviate go and train pull-up now, then I will end up no 6-pack and a sub-par max pull-up. No no no, one thing at a time! 6-pack first, THEN pull-up later say. Why? 6-pack you already proven, I haven't, so I listen to you. Pull-up I already got vid to prove, YOU haven't got vid to prove, so you listen to me. Fair?

Not I want to pray youtube, you are the one who shoot your own foot lor.

Invite Ben to pray, ONZ! But ONE thing at a time. SIX-PACK FIRST. 8 WEEKS. STARTING FROM TODAY. I lose, I admit I lose, I not loser like Louis, but if I win, I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN to your face! By the way, don't expect my 6-pack to be competition standard hor, you want competition standard I immediately go lipo liao.
go lipo. that would be interesting.

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

hahaha rofl

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
galapogos wrote:
Eh fuck you, you have never got a 6-pack or will ever pull 48kg. If you bet and lose, what can you offer? Sell your backside? Fuck off lar.
eh but he pull 225kg leh how?

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

galapogos wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
galapogos wrote:
eh but he pull 225kg leh how?
We talking pull-ups and 6-packs, not deadlifts!

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

Ok lah on...

u give me 6 pack.. tiger beer standard also can. No need competition standard. Under dark lighting, got the lines come out can already.
I give u pull-up video on youtube. U want 60kg? I think 8 weeks I can do it again. Long time never do weighted pull-up liau, but at least now I got target to focus on. I dont want to pose these kind of videos on youtube, later people say I show-off, but then now since its a challenge, got excuse.

On boh? 8 weeks from now. Who lose, belanja the other person at Newton. I lose, I belanja u go eat rice+stingray+kailan. U lose, u belanja me drink coke zero till i song. Onz boh?

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
galapogos wrote:
ive only got 4 now, not very visible too, sorry.

you sure i wont ever be able to pull 48kg? your sentence is flawed, because if i can do 1bw pullup im alr doing more than 48kg.
but if you meant that i wont ever be able to pull with 48kg + bw, i can join in, whether i want to or not because it'll disrupt my current plans, i'll see abt what you can offer.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Sufian wrote:On boh? 8 weeks from now. Who lose, belanja the other person at Newton.
Eat tiger prawns there very ex leh...

Sufian
Pro and hardcore

Post by Sufian »

kacie wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
kacie wrote:
galapogos wrote:
ive only got 4 now, not very visible too, sorry.

you sure i wont ever be able to pull 48kg? your sentence is flawed, because if i can do 1bw pullup im alr doing more than 48kg.
but if you meant that i wont ever be able to pull with 48kg + bw, i can join in, whether i want to or not because it'll disrupt my current plans, i'll see abt what you can offer.
this is more and more exciting... BUt seriously Jon, 48kg pull-ups are nothing for rugby guys like me and KC. Confirm can do one... haha
U are not smart to invite KC for this challenge.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

sad, i only got 1 big bui pack :(

Jonathan
Resident Man-whore
Resident Man-whore

Post by Jonathan »

Sufian wrote:Ok lah on...

u give me 6 pack.. tiger beer standard also can. No need competition standard. Under dark lighting, got the lines come out can already.
I give u pull-up video on youtube. U want 60kg? I think 8 weeks I can do it again. Long time never do weighted pull-up liau, but at least now I got target to focus on. I dont want to pose these kind of videos on youtube, later people say I show-off, but then now since its a challenge, got excuse.

On boh? 8 weeks from now. Who lose, belanja the other person at Newton. I lose, I belanja u go eat rice+stingray+kailan. U lose, u belanja me drink coke zero till i song. Onz boh?
Simi tiger beer standard? What is that? Show example leh, you mean like those FHM model ah? Wah lao, that one also need lipo sia.

Not I want lor, YOU say you did 60kg before. So let me see something like that lor. At most 60, at least 50kg, can? If you've been secretly training pull-ups all along also ok, I not so gian to see you lose. You beat me I happy already, you hit 60 you really win until cannot win lor.

EH WTF, rice, stingray, kailan? No no no, Carl's Junior, 2 famous star with extra patty in each. $30. I don't mind buy you $30 of Coke zero, but you must drink it all at one sitting. Onz?