Rant: Napfa tester

The forum that sees the most traffic
alex
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Rant: Napfa tester

Post by alex »

Today, i did my NAPFA/IPPT in school not in an army camp or SAFRA.The results were to be submitted to MINDEF for fitness evaluation.

As i walked past the sit-up station(actually intending to take the shuttle run first), this motherfuckin indian guy beckoned rudely at us to come.And let me just say, hes not a lecturer/teacher.Since when was his my NAPFA station management adviser anyway..hes probably that stupid kind that doesnt plan which station to do first so as to save energy for the 2.4km run.

The shuttlerun station had an abrupt shortage of manpower and stopwatches.Therefore, i had decided to go ahead with the sit-ups first.I approached him and enquired about the number of situps needed to an 'A'.Motherfucker couldnt even answer me properly or rather he did not know at all and had to use his loud booming angry voice to conceal his ignorance hoping that it would deter people from enquiring further and directed me to a half torn sheet of NAPFA standards. i did 43 sit ups btw.

In the midst of my sit-ups, i could hear he and his two stupid matrep lackeys talking a lot of trash about me and trying to diminish my effort. Even to the extent of saying that i did not take it seriously and i would suffer in BMT. Fuck off, like you even know about my overall fitness standard or PES status.

He is just a goddamn 20+ year old student studying 'fitness training' where his fuckin former officer status doesnt mean jack shit in a place where there is almost no hierarchy amongst students.I also doubt that his former army officer status applies here or gives him any special privileges.That guy has got some self esteem issues to sort out. It could be that he is ashamed that despite being in a rank of prestige in army, he has yet to even get a vocational certificate to find a job.The douchebag cant seem to address even his classmates properly and calls out to them like they are his comrades.

Ego validation seems very important to him. I find this trait quite dominant amongst many of his kind who attempt very hard to exhibit their masculinity or machoness in many ways. Sorry, if i stereotype but everytime i try to rid of it, i just happen to see this in another instance.

Thus, he decides to behave like a former disillusioned army officer using the civilian world that has yet to enter the military as an outlet to manifest his masculinity and leadership. Self- appointed bastard that goes around and tries to take charge of everything.

Your fuckin job is just to take the fuckin timing and reps, who the fuck asked you to talk shit.Your a fuckin fitness student not not an officer anymore.Students are all on the same level irregardless of age.Humble yourself the fuck up if you decide to come here asshole. I bet he wouldnt dare to try pull the same shit on a student that is older than him, typical predatory coward.

I hope that he doesnt become a PT in the civilian world because he truly cant make the cut.

~End of rant~

alex
15lb curler

Re: Rant: Napfa tester

Post by alex »

I've just asked several people the educational requirements to be an officer, looks like that guy is a poser.He doesnt even have a post Sec Sch cert yet.Probably just a sergeant the most. I found something amiss that he spoke and act doesnt seem like someone who is really articulate/intelligent.

Dont understand his fuckin problem though. Sometimes, there are 2-3 30-40 year olds in my lecture that dont behave like an asshole that he is just because they are older.

vicvic
Pro and hardcore

Post by vicvic »

why do you rant so much?

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

Have a blog alex, i will go read it frequently.

Angry teenagers!
Score Fitness with Kevin.
http://kevinchia.sg/

buttercup
Barbells are my friends
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Post by buttercup »

tis kind of wannabes deserves to be challenged. since not in army, just play punk lo. :whistle:
Train hard and expect success.

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Hes your typical gi leng beng with mullet hair that has streaks of gold at the ends.His body is like a canvas belonging to the workmanship of an aspiring/amateur or failed tattoo artist. Predatory coward as always, putting on a upright citizen facade infront of elders but treating those younger than them like crap.

Probably have typical gi leng beng traits like excessively exhibiting masculinity, talking very loudly to prove their point, assuming leadership(self- appointed) or trying to be an alpha-male, rhythmless techno as with matreps and bengs, shoving their opinions down people's throat over a coffeshop beer drinking session ,insisting that their rash methods are the only workable methods, bullshitting a lot to inflate like their ego(in this case pretending to be a former OCS(officer cadet school) cadet).

In the mrt station or train, they act suspiciously by standing at a corner and carrying a small pasar malam/Bugis junction black pouch bag with other misfitting pasar malam/Bugis junction fashion accessories or clothes(vertically purple/white or whatever striped full sleeve shirts complemented with equally horrendous looking skinny jeans that are red on one side and white on the other making them look loyal to Indonesia).They stare at the floor and shuffle their feet ,occasionally look up with a menancing glance. They may blast some real bad music loudly as well.If they decide that you are of use to them, they would call you brother and all sorts of intimate terms.

As usual, the older ones would never fail to mention how garang they were 20-30 years ago that they were some street-fighter/boxer or whatever.

Mr Enigma
Barbells are my friends

Post by Mr Enigma »

the time will come when you realize why the heck should you bother about things you can't change.. you can't change the world.. why bother yourself thinking about crap instead of thinking and doing something good/useful..
Ziklag Fitness http://www.ziklagfitness.com/
Weightlifting blog http://weightliftingsingapore.wordpress.com/
SGWeightlifting http://www.youtube.com/user/SGWeightlifting

The definition of strength: “having the dedication, determination, desire, and discipline to believe and become.”

kacie
Pro and hardcore

Post by kacie »

this sounds more than just a rant..
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.—Thomas A. Edison

Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.—Seneca

KEVIN LIM
Mr T

Post by KEVIN LIM »

alex wrote:Today, i did my NAPFA/IPPT in school not in an army camp or SAFRA.The results were to be submitted to MINDEF for fitness evaluation.

As i walked past the sit-up station(actually intending to take the shuttle run first), this motherfuckin indian guy beckoned rudely at us to come.And let me just say, hes not a lecturer/teacher.Since when was his my NAPFA station management adviser anyway..hes probably that stupid kind that doesnt plan which station to do first so as to save energy for the 2.4km run.

The shuttlerun station had an abrupt shortage of manpower and stopwatches.Therefore, i had decided to go ahead with the sit-ups first.I approached him and enquired about the number of situps needed to an 'A'.Motherfucker couldnt even answer me properly or rather he did not know at all and had to use his loud booming angry voice to conceal his ignorance hoping that it would deter people from enquiring further and directed me to a half torn sheet of NAPFA standards. i did 43 sit ups btw.

In the midst of my sit-ups, i could hear he and his two stupid matrep lackeys talking a lot of trash about me and trying to diminish my effort. Even to the extent of saying that i did not take it seriously and i would suffer in BMT. Fuck off, like you even know about my overall fitness standard or PES status.

He is just a goddamn 20+ year old student studying 'fitness training' where his fuckin former officer status doesnt mean jack shit in a place where there is almost no hierarchy amongst students.I also doubt that his former army officer status applies here or gives him any special privileges.That guy has got some self esteem issues to sort out. It could be that he is ashamed that despite being in a rank of prestige in army, he has yet to even get a vocational certificate to find a job.The douchebag cant seem to address even his classmates properly and calls out to them like they are his comrades.

Ego validation seems very important to him. I find this trait quite dominant amongst many of his kind who attempt very hard to exhibit their masculinity or machoness in many ways. Sorry, if i stereotype but everytime i try to rid of it, i just happen to see this in another instance.

Thus, he decides to behave like a former disillusioned army officer using the civilian world that has yet to enter the military as an outlet to manifest his masculinity and leadership. Self- appointed bastard that goes around and tries to take charge of everything.

Your fuckin job is just to take the fuckin timing and reps, who the fuck asked you to talk shit.Your a fuckin fitness student not not an officer anymore.Students are all on the same level irregardless of age.Humble yourself the fuck up if you decide to come here asshole. I bet he wouldnt dare to try pull the same shit on a student that is older than him, typical predatory coward.

I hope that he doesnt become a PT in the civilian world because he truly cant make the cut.

~End of rant~

I can sense you are very disturbed by his actions and I can fully understand why. Thats why I strongly suggest you walk up to him and tell him exactly how he made you feel and what he is doing is not appreciated and inappropriate. It doesnt have to be a confrontational manner.
Constant Variant, Functional Movements executed at high intensity eliciting in an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains........
The sceince is in the Programme, the magic is in the Movements

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

I was trying to recover at the end already but i just shook my head and walked off.

GraidenT Boy
Gym? What's that?
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Post by GraidenT Boy »

whats the point of talking behind his back just go up to him and one on one no need to talk so much one here. for what shit? u hoping he will come here and read? lol

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

I had already addressed this complaint to his lecturer

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

alex wrote:I had already addressed this complaint to his lecturer
This is still "behind his back". :oops:

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Let me know when you go gym and do supersets, i talk random shit about you when you are doing like a coward then i take avg time to see how fast you respond when you rush to another exercise.

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

Actually some guys(actually just the "leader" of a group of 3) did come up to me while I was doing supersets just last week, and I did address whatever issues he had with me using 2 equipment, and it was settled there and then. No need to come back to the forum and rant when you can simply settle it there and then :)

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Diff things

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

galapogos wrote:Actually some guys(actually just the "leader" of a group of 3) did come up to me while I was doing supersets just last week, and I did address whatever issues he had with me using 2 equipment, and it was settled there and then. No need to come back to the forum and rant when you can simply settle it there and then :)
You were interfering with their bench/row supersets? :rolleyes:

galapogos
GM, Team Biceps

Post by galapogos »

alex wrote:Diff things
same resolution.

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Firstly, he cannot even answer a simple question politely as opposed to his friends. I wonder how does he take to a suggestion.

Secondly, i had to hold my partner's legs down after my turn and there was a line waiting.

Thirdly, i had to rush to another station because they suddenly decided to hold the 2.4km run in 5 mins.

Lastly, he is from another campus.However, his lecturer is also the same as mine for a "Sports and wellness" module.

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

alex wrote:Let me know when you go gym and do supersets, i talk random shit about you when you are doing like a coward then i take avg time to see how fast you respond when you rush to another exercise.
who you talking to?

my english not very good.