The forum that sees the most traffic
alex
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

LOL

Post by alex »

Arrogance from China Embassy

I wrote a rather strongly-worded email to the China Embassy in Singapore via their email address "chinaemb_sg@mfa.gov.cn" to protest about an incident reported in the Xin Ming Daily and the zaobao.com (http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp100119_016.shtml). The incident is about a Chinese couple disrupting a bus service for six hours due to their unreasonable demands.

I don't think I can achieve anything from my action but it was more of showing my displeasure. And yet I received this arrogant reply from who I assume is the embassy's system admin:

"你是不是有毛病啊????!!!!你知道事实真相吗????!!!!! 你以为你很牛是不是????以后不想去中国了是吧????现在你们都指望中国吃饭不明白吗?? ??傻冒"

This shows how lack of class some PRC people can be.

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/sho ... hp?t=95556

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Re: LOL

Post by M.Hunter »

"你是不是有毛病啊你知道事实真相吗 你以为你很牛是不是以后不想去中国了是吧现在你们都指望中国吃饭不明白吗?? ??傻冒"
you are got hair disease????!!!!do you know the real truth????!!!!!You think you very cow is it????Next time don't want go china already right????You still don't understand you can only look forward to eat china rice?? ??FUCKING RETARD.
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

Canuck eh
Pro and hardcore

Post by Canuck eh »

A very literal translation Ryan, watch any Buffalax lately, haha!

Alex, this should come across as no surprise. I've always said, despite the fact that I am Chinese, but especially in the coastal mainland, they have 5000 years of civilization but not a shred of civility. Yes, it is a blanket statement, but you filter through a lot of dross and dung to find people you respect enough to even become acquaintances with...

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Canuck eh wrote:they have 5000 years of civilization but not a shred of civility.
I like this!

Anyway i'm curious what alex sent em.
Squats can only strengthen, tear or break something. Strengthening, tearing and breaking is totally awesome. Thus squats are awesome.

vicvic
Pro and hardcore

Post by vicvic »

i don't understand the entire article. english please.

M.Hunter
Pro and hardcore

Post by M.Hunter »

Derek
15lb curler

Post by Derek »

This just shows that if you don't want to be eaten, you'd better be ready to shove others around. The Singaporeans on the bus could have collectively thrown the fuckers out, but didn't because we have been bred to be passive and docile.
Work Smart, Work Hard, and Kick Ass.

Skinny twig... Time to bulk up!

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

I didnt write the letter, it was just a thread from the stomp forum which amused me. :lol:

h
Pro and hardcore

Post by h »

...i for one, do not look forward to eating china rice... or any of their agricultural products.
prudens quaestio dimidium scientiae...