Dbl o

The forum that sees the most traffic
alex
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Dbl o

Post by alex »

So far have been to Zirca/rebel and powerhouse(not impressed) several times. How is dbl o?. My pre-conceived notion from others is that it has the most troublemakers due to the cheap drinks.

mirkoccp
15lb curler
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 3

Re: Dbl o

Post by mirkoccp »

rebel too crowded. zirca is fun. last time i went to dblo on halloween dj wa skilled
spinned thriller into lemon tree into song 2 :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Ryan.carpediem
15lb curler

Post by Ryan.carpediem »

alex wrote:So far have been to Zirca/rebel and powerhouse(not impressed) several times. How is dbl o?. My pre-conceived notion from others is that it has the most troublemakers due to the cheap drinks.
we should hit attica sometime together man. the place has the least troublemakers as far as i know.

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

Been to 1 mixed age party(16 yo and above i think), some skinny motherfucker xiao beng(prob belonging to the <18 yo group) tried to fight me at zirca after i accidentally bumped into him but gestured apologetically and he reacted by shouting cheebye and kneeing me in the thigh. I was not fazed by the strike though, what power can you expect from someone that can fit into skinny jeans? I walked off and he continued screaming like a dick in the midst of loud music lol :lol:

Prob some first timer to a club, argh after this i would think twice about going mixed age parties. Its like a glorified school prom night filled with young teenagers and flat chested girls trying to act rich.

Regular parties ftw. More mature and 'liberal' people.

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

hokayz...noted...have fun!!!

alex
15lb curler

Post by alex »

noted with appreciation bryan. :P

lips
CEO, Team Biceps

Post by lips »

is dblo drinks still cheap cheap like $3/shot?
Score Fitness with Kevin.
http://kevinchia.sg/

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

ya haha damn cheap lolol another day we all go lo, maybe uh someone's bday? lol whose bday coming up :D damn long nvr see all of you lolol

notle
I love the leg extension machine!

Post by notle »

i onli go zouk and powerhouse onli....i like zouk cos i can save alot and i like to chillax at the river before hitting e club :D