Any Research on Bee Pollen and Honey

Diet related topics
Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Any Research on Bee Pollen and Honey

Post by Bryan »

Any research on the nutritional value of Honey and Bee Pollen?? Wat benefits are they to our body??

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

haha depends on what sort of honey? i like the really raw honey, you sometimes even find clipped bees wings or a whole beef if you're lucky lol, they dont even heat that thing, i wonder if they filter it lol.

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

aaron wrote:haha depends on what sort of honey? i like the really raw honey, you sometimes even find clipped bees wings or a whole beef if you're lucky lol, they dont even heat that thing, i wonder if they filter it lol.
really raw honey as in the brand?? I am taking tt every day....

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

YEAH hahaha you eating that too? lol have you found any bees or leftovers of them? haha then okay what they're like the best money can get for us think lol

Weib
Pro and hardcore
Enter the middle number in the list(3): 0
No curling in the: curl rack

Post by Weib »

propolis is a natural antibiotics.

I take it for sorethroat.
Working "hard," or the perception of working hard, doesn't really mean anything. Sweating, vomiting, and breathing hard could be a good workout or a tropical disease kicking in.-Dan John

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

aaron wrote:YEAH hahaha you eating that too? lol have you found any bees or leftovers of them? haha then okay what they're like the best money can get for us think lol
how much u bought it for?? where u bought it?? I buy in a grp buy frm this lady who sells 2 jars the small 1 for $70.....

aaron
15lb curler

Post by aaron »

eh no idea, my mom saw it and knew i wld love it so she bought like five of the huge huge bottles yeah.

that time jordon and i went shopping think we found it at parkway parade there, shld be same price as yours.

they've a once a year promotion discount sale i heard, but urs sound way too expensive haha think you dio scam cos thru' third party.

Bryan
MD, Team Biceps

Post by Bryan »

yeah man...think its time to go parkway...can ask ur mom go where buy?

flamekid
15lb curler

Post by flamekid »

parkway giant.... should be correct since i saw it there last time i went with jordon....