Page 2 of 2

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 pm
by peter
Just leave it on youtube then... safer in some sense since facebook's so widespread amongst students nowadays.

The wall bit reminds me of SOC :D

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm
by xarope
just let me know if I need to take down either youtube or FB.

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 pm
by galapogos
Sufian's call. I think it doesn't matter lah. He already said his students CSI him on youtube liao, so even if you take it down on facebook they'll still find it. Don't think they'll be stupid enough to try this w/o supervision...but then again, I don't think like a JC student anymore.

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 pm
by vicvic
xarope wrote:uploading video (anybody want to volunteer to edit the other two videos from months ago, please chip in; I'm exhausted - both mentally and physically, lucky I have a long weekend coming up...)
pass it to me bro!

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 am
by Sufian
its ok.

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm
by Bryan
first wod I see xian not smiling...

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:04 pm
by galapogos
he was still smiling...

but 1st WOD I see Sufian walk during the 400m

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 pm
by Sufian
Haha... quite true.

The first WOD that I had to stop my run midway through the 400m..

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 pm
by Bryan
29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm
by galapogos
Bryan wrote:29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....
means will also have wolf join us?

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am
by Bryan
ooo its cos i coming tts why i jio her ma...hahaha....