Page 2 of 2

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am
by Bryan
so mine was 8.12??

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 am
by xarope
Canuck eh wrote:7:17 I think according to Sufian (was 3:18 after 1 round, apparently)

suggestions for music to edit the video?

Who has the other camera and footage? What res? Can possibly cut the two together, but I shot full HD.

Send me the group pics too
If you are going to post on youtube or other common video bank, you'll need to get some non-commercial/creative commons music.

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 am
by Bryan
Juz use eminem skylar grey n dr dre.. I need a doctor... Hahahaa

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 am
by Canuck eh
send me the MP3 or I'll see if I can buy it off itunes. It's not my usual bag though

Phing, I've only used itunes paid material thus far and other than regional restrictions, (since I'm using a Cdn itunes account/site) no problems with music restrictions.

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 am
by Ketua
The last time I uploaded video to youtube, it automatically suggested to me a few songs/musics that are of the same length as the video. Just pick one of the right gene and it'll become the video's background music.
All these are free-to-use musics. :)

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm
by Bryan
or use any song u wan la

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm
by Bryan
Any progress on the vid?

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:26 pm
by Canuck eh
sorry guys, not yet. After my exam

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 pm
by Bryan
No problem exams comes first

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 am
by xarope
good luck (I thought you had got your CPA already?)

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 am
by Canuck eh
I do have my CA. Doing the course work for a second designation... valuations related

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 am
by xarope
Ah ok. which reminds me I need to free up time to try to do some executive MBA courses one day... sigh.

Re: sunday feb 27

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 am
by Canuck eh
Video is finally up, check the FB page