Page 1 of 1
Aug 15th 300
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm
by ElliottChow
Who's in? @ jcc again?
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 am
by Ketua
I should be OK.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 am
by xarope
I should be ok for sunday; let's plan for TPY, and if JJC is available, great. We don't want to impose on Sufian too much (don't want to get him in trouble, just in case...)
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 am
by Canuck eh
Should be good as well
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 pm
by galapogos
not me for the next few weeks.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm
by Twxian
dun go TPY got YOG...
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 pm
by xarope
Hmm, good point about TPY and YOG...
Can someone find out which is a safe place to go? Or else we just do hill sprints *shudder* and then something like Tacfit ISF after.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 am
by ElliottChow
I think Clementi Stadium, might be available, I don't forsee any YOG taking place there but then again I may be wrong
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 pm
by Ketua
Hill sprint or Clementi are both fine with me.
For Hill Sprint, where do you guys gather? At the carpark on top?
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm
by Sufian
Hill sprints... I can go there and help u guys record...
I am in an intensive training right now... thus cannot join u guys in training. But, i can be videoman.
Preparing for Desaru Triathlon on 2nd Oct. Thus, am doing swimming day 1, cycling day 2, running day 3, swimming/running day 4, swimming/ cycling day 5 repeat.... all in the space of 6pm to 7pm daily... due to my fasting...
I can provide my JJC compound also, but must tell me in advance, so i can set up the weights.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am
by Canuck eh
I'm good for anything, let me know.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:17 am
by xarope
Thanks Sufian. You guys decide, hill or JJC
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 am
by ElliottChow
sorry guys, i'm out i have to stay longer in sri lanka, so i only leave monday morning.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 pm
by Ketua
Let's do hill sprint. Shall not trouble Suffian ESP since we do not have the critical mass.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:52 pm
by Sufian
how's the sprint boys??
I want to join next time!!! Fasting makes me weak man...
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 am
by Canuck eh
Sorry Ketua, didn't see this post til now.
Phing and I decided not to go, since Elliott was still out of town. Ended up doing some KB work on my own
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 am
by Ketua
No problem to all. Just some miss-comm.
Hence, I did solo sprint.
Starting from 2nd lamp from the car park level, Sprint-up till the lamp at car park level, and walk-down. Then repeat.
12 rounds in 15m:19s (except last round didn't walk back-down to the starting point)

Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am
by xarope
sorry Bruce, I was out the whole day and didn't have a chance to check the forums.
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 am
by Ketua
No problem man!

Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 pm
by Bryan
needs to settle down n try to adjust myself again...
Need job, New Kid... omg.....
Btw who else still owes me $15... i kinda forgetten...
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm
by Canuck eh
I do, I do
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm
by Bryan
U do take me as ur lawful husband.. Hahaha gd nite pole
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 am
by xarope
Bryan wrote:Need job, New Kid... omg.....
new job?
Re: Aug 15th 300
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:24 am
by Bryan
Oh yeah nw Learning in my mom company doing fire protection with the fm200 sprinklers etc.. Cannot afford mistakes as the gas is costly..