Page 1 of 1

August 22

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm
by ElliottChow
Guys, I apologize about last week, they asked me to stay last minute as there were some chinese customers and nobody in sri lanka could phrase a decent phrase of chinese together except for me.

I will have to fly to malaysia at noon on sunday, but I can delay the flight till 4:00. Anyway we can do it in the morning? Place and venue again?

Re: August 22

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:57 pm
by Ketua
Yeah, morning is good for me! :butthead:

Re: August 22

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm
by xarope
Usually I can't make sunday mornings, but let's see. You guys go ahead and plan.

Re: August 22

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 pm
by Canuck eh
church, so I'm out

Re: August 22

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am
by Ketua
Wah looks like very difficult to gather even a few during this period...

Suffian is fasting month,
Goi is serving the nation,
Bryan is baby-sitting + new job...

Re: August 22

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm
by ElliottChow
Looks like we are short again unless bruce, phing and sufian? Sufian can u make it?

Re: August 22

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 pm
by Sufian
I can make it. But, I am not joining the workout. It will be suicide for me, as i will have to wait for at least 8 to 9 hours before my next food or water intake. But I can be around to take videos.

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 am
by ElliottChow
No worries totally understand. Sorry for not thinking in advance about it. Looks ill be out again then

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am
by Canuck eh
I'm out the next few weeks as I'm heading home. Be back by the weekend of the 11-12th

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 pm
by galapogos
Canuck eh wrote:I'm out the next few weeks as I'm heading home. Be back by the weekend of the 11-12th
mule alert? :mrgreen:

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm
by xarope
galapogos wrote:
Canuck eh wrote:I'm out the next few weeks as I'm heading home. Be back by the weekend of the 11-12th
mule alert? :mrgreen:
Yes, he's carrying a 5kg baby...

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:07 pm
by Canuck eh
Emily is ~7 now... (and slowly sliding down the percentile weight category. She started at 90+%, now in the 75th or so)

I don't think I'll be able to mule much this time as I'm not stopping over in the US and don't feel like driving over to pick up from a post-box.

Having stuff mailed directly to my place from the US may/will attract Cdn taxes which will erode some of the savings though it will still be much cheaper than here.

I will consider if I can pick them up locally, though if you are willing to bear the cost, I don't mind mail-ordering. It should arrive in time.

Re: August 22

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm
by Bryan
galapogos wrote:
Canuck eh wrote:I'm out the next few weeks as I'm heading home. Be back by the weekend of the 11-12th
mule alert? :mrgreen:
damm bad....call him a mule...hahahaha yeeee orrhhh