Page 1 of 1

This sunday

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm
by ElliottChow
Morning 300 anybody? If not who is in for afternoon?

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 am
by galapogos
Out this week should be in the next

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm
by xarope
Mornings are tough (I either work or want to spend time with the wife@yoga), I'm probably ok for afternoon if it's short and sweet.

As an aside, are we getting spammed in this forum now?!? Doesn't Goi have to confirm signups?

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 pm
by Canuck eh
Sure looks that way.

I haven't gotten around to getting my bike of the Cycleops trainer and my road tires on, but will do that tomorrow and get a few rides in. Weather here is fantastic

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:22 pm
by galapogos
I don't need to confirm signups but new users have to answer common sense questions during registration, so they just about eliminates all bots. Actual human users will be able to register though, unless they lack basic common sense.

I've deleted spam accounts and posts as soon as I can, been outfield since Monday night and only back real late yesterday so there was a lapse. Xian has administrator rights too btw.

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 pm
by xarope
Canuck eh wrote:Sure looks that way.

I haven't gotten around to getting my bike of the Cycleops trainer and my road tires on, but will do that tomorrow and get a few rides in. Weather here is fantastic
:axe:

Re: This sunday

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 pm
by ElliottChow
Anybody up for a one o clock workout? I cant make the 4

Re: This sunday

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 am
by Ketua
1pm is possible for me, but not 100% confirmed.

Re: This sunday

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:06 pm
by xarope
No way, Jose. Sorry, 1pm is a definite out for me.

Re: This sunday

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm
by ElliottChow
sorry guys, i have something to do at 4, guess next week again lol.