Page 1 of 2
sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 am
by galapogos
In response to keith's question on whether we are gonna get 300 back to a regular thing...
Who's in? Maybe some running? Or even tire flipping if sufian opens up jjc for us...
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:33 am
by Canuck eh
Hills?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 am
by xarope
I should be ok for Sunday afternoon this weekend, one of the projects just go delayed till next weekend.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 pm
by Bryan
tire flip tire flip tire flip tire flip
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm
by Sufian
JJC no problem.
KBs, box jumps, wall climbs, track, pull-ups, rollers, gymnastic rings, tyre flips?
U name it.
But, I need a name of all coming in.
Full name, and IC. So that i can clear with security guard.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm
by Bryan
On ok send to u nw
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 am
by galapogos
So tomorrow 4:30pm JJC? Who is coming?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 am
by xarope
1. sufian
2. phing
3. ?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 am
by Bryan
Goi n bryan
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm
by galapogos
Joyce should be coming too.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm
by ElliottChow
Elliott but he'll be in kallang till 4, anyway I can get a ride from anybody
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm
by Canuck eh
Continuing in the trend of Canadians referring to themselves in the 3rd person, Keith should be coming
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm
by Bryan
Can we do something nt strenous.. I guess I overtrained feeling burnt and can't slp
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 pm
by Sufian
4.30pm, what abt name and ic?
I took out 2 x 16, 2 x 20, 2 x 24 kg kettlebell already. Can use these, box jump and pull ups. But my rings forgot to take out, so someone pls bring. Together with rollers.
U guys can do running also, but i not running cause been running daily 10km. Sunday is runnin rest day.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:17 pm
by xarope
I've sms'd you, Sufian. let me know if you didn't get it.
For WOD, I was thinking of using the tools that we normally don't have access to, e.g. the low wall, the barbells(?), and the box jumps.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm
by Ketua
Sufian
PMed you.

Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm
by Twxian
goi tompang moi

Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am
by Bryan
Can we put flip tires in the regime
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 am
by galapogos
4:00pm Lorong Chuan MRT...
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm
by xarope
I'm leaving orchard area around 4pm, Elliott is getting a lift from there, anybody else?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm
by Twxian
ok will be at lorong chuan
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm
by xarope
tentative programme for 300: JJC 27feb2011
prelude
strength 3x3 HSPU
explosiveness 3x1 tire flip
balance work 1x30s ea/side
WOD
2 rounds of:
4x tire flip
6x low wall
8x 1-H lunges (ea/side)
10x pullups (rings)
12x ab work (roller, fallout, or 60s 1-leg bridge)
epilogue
tag team 400m tire flip/“agility” work?
don't think we need swings with the tireflip, not sure about sticking in burpees but can do 10x burpees, 12x pullups, 14x ab work instead
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:01 pm
by galapogos
Joyce will need some serious subs! Haha...
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm
by jenjls
Can't wait to see the aftermath.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 pm
by xarope
27Feb2011
prelude
strength 3x3 HSPU (I think I was the only one that did this... 1 set of x9)
explosiveness 3x1 tire flip
balance work 1x30s ea/side (20s planche practise)
WOD
2 rounds of:
4x tire flip (sub 8xburpees)
6x low wall
8x 1-H lunges (ea/side) 16/20/24kg KB
10x pullups (sub inverted rows)
12x ab work (ring fallout, or 30s 1-leg bridge)
epilogue
tag team 16kg+24kg farmers walk, 400m (~200m each person)
times for WOD:
joyce: 6:39 (I think she finished a hair's breath before Goi?)
goi: 6:41
sufian 6:58
keith: 7:17
phing: 7:41 (9:11-1:30, 16kg 1-H lunges)
bryan: 8:12?
elliott: 8:47 (9:17-30s, assuming he started 30s after sufian)
bruce: 9:08 (11:38-2:30, assuming he started 2:30s after sufian)
wei xian: 11:40-?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm
by Canuck eh
7:17 I think according to Sufian (was 3:18 after 1 round, apparently)
suggestions for music to edit the video?
Who has the other camera and footage? What res? Can possibly cut the two together, but I shot full HD.
Send me the group pics too
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm
by galapogos
Was I 7:11 or 6:50 or 6:20?
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 pm
by Bryan
I was 8.42 I guess
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 pm
by Sufian
goi was 7:11, but after minus 30s, is 6:41.
Re: sunday feb 27
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 am
by Ketua
Yes, my timing 9:08 is correct.
Just that, waited a little while for the tyre in the 2nd round, else may be can hit below 9min?
You missed out Wei Xian.
I remember his timing was 11:40 before adjustment for offset.