Sunday Aug 16

"We have char bors"
peter
I smith quarter squat 5 plates a side!
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by peter »

Just leave it on youtube then... safer in some sense since facebook's so widespread amongst students nowadays.

The wall bit reminds me of SOC :D
xarope
Pro and hardcore
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by xarope »

just let me know if I need to take down either youtube or FB.
User avatar
galapogos
GM, Team Biceps
Posts: 10422
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by galapogos »

Sufian's call. I think it doesn't matter lah. He already said his students CSI him on youtube liao, so even if you take it down on facebook they'll still find it. Don't think they'll be stupid enough to try this w/o supervision...but then again, I don't think like a JC student anymore.
User avatar
vicvic
Pro and hardcore
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:52 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by vicvic »

xarope wrote:uploading video (anybody want to volunteer to edit the other two videos from months ago, please chip in; I'm exhausted - both mentally and physically, lucky I have a long weekend coming up...)
pass it to me bro!
User avatar
Sufian
Pro and hardcore
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 am

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by Sufian »

its ok.
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
User avatar
Bryan
MD, Team Biceps
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by Bryan »

first wod I see xian not smiling...
User avatar
galapogos
GM, Team Biceps
Posts: 10422
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by galapogos »

he was still smiling...

but 1st WOD I see Sufian walk during the 400m
User avatar
Sufian
Pro and hardcore
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 am

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by Sufian »

Haha... quite true.

The first WOD that I had to stop my run midway through the 400m..
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
User avatar
Bryan
MD, Team Biceps
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by Bryan »

29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....
User avatar
galapogos
GM, Team Biceps
Posts: 10422
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by galapogos »

Bryan wrote:29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....
means will also have wolf join us?
User avatar
Bryan
MD, Team Biceps
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Sunday Aug 16

Post by Bryan »

ooo its cos i coming tts why i jio her ma...hahaha....
Post Reply