The wall bit reminds me of SOC
Sunday Aug 16
Re: Sunday Aug 16
Just leave it on youtube then... safer in some sense since facebook's so widespread amongst students nowadays.
The wall bit reminds me of SOC
The wall bit reminds me of SOC
Re: Sunday Aug 16
just let me know if I need to take down either youtube or FB.
- galapogos
- GM, Team Biceps
- Posts: 10422
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
- Location: In front of my computer
- Contact:
Re: Sunday Aug 16
Sufian's call. I think it doesn't matter lah. He already said his students CSI him on youtube liao, so even if you take it down on facebook they'll still find it. Don't think they'll be stupid enough to try this w/o supervision...but then again, I don't think like a JC student anymore.
Re: Sunday Aug 16
pass it to me bro!xarope wrote:uploading video (anybody want to volunteer to edit the other two videos from months ago, please chip in; I'm exhausted - both mentally and physically, lucky I have a long weekend coming up...)
Re: Sunday Aug 16
its ok.
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
Re: Sunday Aug 16
first wod I see xian not smiling...
- galapogos
- GM, Team Biceps
- Posts: 10422
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
- Location: In front of my computer
- Contact:
Re: Sunday Aug 16
he was still smiling...
but 1st WOD I see Sufian walk during the 400m
but 1st WOD I see Sufian walk during the 400m
Re: Sunday Aug 16
Haha... quite true.
The first WOD that I had to stop my run midway through the 400m..
The first WOD that I had to stop my run midway through the 400m..
"the more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in battle"
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
Click below for free tabata timer...
http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer
Re: Sunday Aug 16
29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....
- galapogos
- GM, Team Biceps
- Posts: 10422
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am
- Location: In front of my computer
- Contact:
Re: Sunday Aug 16
means will also have wolf join us?Bryan wrote:29th might have a young lady join us for 300.....
Re: Sunday Aug 16
ooo its cos i coming tts why i jio her ma...hahaha....